Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lookback to February 2010

February 2010.
I returned back to work full time at Chase Bank. And when I say full time, I mean minimum 45-50 hours each week, 6 days a week. Monday-Saturday most weeks. Every now and then I actually get a Saturday off of work, and that's such a treat. With me working such long days we have to stick to a routine during the week in the evenings. When I get home, I nurse Caliana, then we play for a while, then it's bath time, nursing some more, and then bedtime. Caliana has really begun to enjoy her time in the bath. Here's a cute picture of her.
Other highlights of February 2010, were our brother-in-law Ardi retiring from 20 years of service in the US Navy. Miriam, (Adam's sister, Ardi's wife) planned a fantastic retirement party and we all celebrated. Here's a picture of Caliana's cousin Hurley holding her at the retirment party. Do you see the family resemblance? Lastly, Caliana is such a daddy's girl. Adam is totally wrapped around her sweet finger. Here's daddy snuggling with Caliana.











No comments:

Post a Comment